Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Lump Of Sugar (non fat)


I got to watch Kaden again last week-end. I'm just now getting around to posting some pictures. We had so much fun!


















Spending time with Lily.











Lily loves her some Kaden











Getting ready to go swimming in Grandma's pool.













He's even cute when he crys!













He hated the pool! It's amasing how kids are just like their parents. My daughter loved the water and so does Lena (her daughter). Jason didn't care for the water at all and neither does Kaden!!!


































Ok, that's better!














He loves to be outside as long as we stay away from the pool!














Hemi posing! She wanted in on the pictures too!














Handsome!















That's my lump of sugar!




1 comment:

Sassy said...

I can't believe how big your lump of sugar has gotten...he is way cute!