Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Losing Is So Much Fun


I'm a happy girl this morning! Check out my weight loss ticker at the bottom of my page!!! I lost another 3.4 pounds this week! This brings my total weight loss to 28 lbs! I really have to say, I am proud of myself. I have stuck to this for 20 weeks and I'm not even thinking of giving up. I love Weight Watchers. I feel like I am losing this weight the healthy way and that I am going to keep it off for the rest of my life because I am learning new habits. Ok thats enough, I feel like a Weight Watcher commercial! Have a great day everyone!


2 comments:

Carla Cunningham said...

Would you like to read an amazing and inspirational story about an overweight woman based on real life events? Then read my book `Alone in the Storm’ which has recently been published - http://www.eloquentbooks.com/AloneInTheStorm.html 

I'm on Facebook, MySpace, and Bebo. I am happy to accept friend requests.

Carla Cunningham, Leeds UK
Published Author of Alone in the Storm

Sassy said...

ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE CUBES OF BUTTER MY FRIEND!!!! Congrats!!!!!! I have got to get back on it....in your pic's of you painting your mom's home...you looked great by the way!