Thursday, May 7, 2009

Valerie Bertinelli

My 48th birthday is November 16th, 2009. Below is my "long shot" goal to reach by that date. (My birthday present to MYSELF, if you will).

I stopped posting about my weight every week because I was up and down and pretty much staying within 4 pounds, THE SAME. At my last weigh in I actually lost 3.2 lbs. YEA!!! I am now down 25.2 and have 37.8 to go. Still not half way and I only have 6 months to go. HELP!!!!

I know, I know, IT'S TIME TO START AN EXERCISE PROGRAM!!!

My weight tracker is at the bottom of my page. It's been there for awhile but I haven't mentioned it because, well because honestly, does anyone really care??? NO (except my Mom). Thanks MOM - I LOVE YOU!!!






LOOK AT HER!!! WHAT A DOLL!!! I most likely won't be posting a picture of myself in a BIKINI (your welcome)!!!

I'll just post this picture again and say,,,, I look just like her now. Ha Ha.

4 comments:

Julie D said...

25 lbs! Congratulations!! That's amazing. I'm just shy of 10 in my first month on WW.

I don't think my body could ever look like that. I'll settle for being a size 12!!!!

Sassy said...

That's 100 cubes of butter....that is awesome! You CAN DOOOO IT!

Tootsie said...

thanks for the birthday wishes...and the sweet comments. I enjoy reading your blog too!
congrats on the weight loss!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Isn't she amazing? Still cute as ever! Alas, I weigh one pound less than the day I gave birth over 30 years ago:( Good work on your weight loss!