Friday, May 29, 2009

Lena Is My Drug Of Choice

Lena and her Mom and Dad were here visiting me last week-end. We had so much fun as we always do!!! Thank you guys for coming I always love having you! Lena getting ready to go swimming. She LOVES the pool.
I bought her some dress up jewelry. She had fun with it. My little princess is a Tom Boy like her Grandma (Grams). She loves to play dress up and then go play on the ATV!!!






Eatin' tomatoes out of my garden. Her Mom said she wouldn't eat tomatoes before but she sure did love them out of the garden! She couldn't get enough!










Hemi with her favorite friend. They love to play together!

Lena and I went to the store together and her Dad put her in this cutest outfit to go with Grams. She is my little doll!




Grams, Lena and the girls watchin' cartoons in Grams bed, Monday morning (Memorial Day), before they left to go home.



Lena is my drug of choice and after they left I had BAD withdrawels!!!!

2 comments:

Julie D said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!! Great post! I'm here getting caught up on my blog reading...finally. Happy Sunday!

Sassy said...

She is so cute...I can't get enough of my grandkiddo's....and homegrown tomatoes are the best! I love your pool...boy do I want one...in this heat it would be such a blessing!!!! She is a pretty cute bathing beauty!