Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cell Phone Pictures

I can't believe it has been over a month since I last posted!!!

I owe Christen a HAPPY BIRTHDAY post. Her birthday was yesterday and she turned the BIG 3-0! WOW makes me feel old. But I'm not... or am I? Your not off the hook Christen, I will get to it and there will be pictures! ; - )

Oh well, for now, here are some random pictures from my cell phone just for the fun of it.


My wonderful son-in-law Clint, fixing my truck. He did such a GREAT job. Thank you again Clint. I love you!

Hemi and Lily doing a potty break on one of our trip's to the Ranch this winter. They don't get much of a chance to play in the snow!



On a trip home from the ranch! They usually don't both sleep at the same time but this was a long trip and they were tired.


This is Hemi on New Years 2009! She went with me to a party at my friend Meghan's house.



Kaden at Target with me.


Lena at her Granny Haddox's funeral. She is wearing a dress, Granny made for her out of Christen's wedding vail. She was really tired and didn't want her picture taken. She was actually telling me "NO".



Lena playing on PaPa Brink's tractor.

Lena playing in my truck. One of her favorite things to do!!


A self picture of me and Kaden. This was last spring.


Sunflowers in my yard.


This is Tom and Tom. My friend's Kevin and Jim's pet turkey's. Yes, Kevin and Jim are gay. I don't know about the turkey's.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

That snow looooooooooooooooooks way too good!!!! I am wishing for that now....Your little one's are very special! For the 30th time ♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY♫ to your own sweet girl....I feel your pain...my oldest will be 34 this year....yikes!!!!

Lisa Gioia-Acres said...

I am looking forward to getting to know you. My animals are my best friends, too. Have you heard the Dixie Chicks song, Easy Silence? When I listen to it, I dedicate it to my animals because they give me peace.